- No product items
- Reduced price
- SKU : 118893
- Availability : 10 In-Stock
Amway NUTRILITE Phytopowder Acerola-z Beverage Crystals Cherry Flavor
Nutrilite™ PhytoPowder™ Acerola-Z is a supporting powdered drink mix designed to be added to water. Each drink provides phytonutrients from Nutrilite’s Acerola Cherries, one of the world’s richest natural sources of natural Vitamin C. The Acerola Cherries are grown on our own on Nutrilite organic farms, are harvested at their peak and processed into a high potency concentrate that helps strengthen.
Each drink provides:
• Phytonutrients that made you refresh
• Fiber increase stools bulks in digestive tract help stimulate bowel movement
• Nutrilite’s exclusive Acerola cherry concentrate filled with phytonutrients and vitamin C.
• Vitamin C aids in heling collage and ligament of cartilage tissue formation and helping of anti –free radical process
• Zinc aids in body growth
• 8 key B vitamins which are
- Vitamin B1 aids in nervous system and muscle function
- Vitamin B 2 help body gain energy from carbohydrate, protein and fat
- Vitamin B 3 (Niacin) helps gastrotestinal epithelium and skin stay in normal condition
- Vitamin B5 5 (Pantothenic acid) aids in utilization of fat and carbohydrate
- Vitamin B6 aids in building essential substancces in operation of nervouse system
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin) aid in utilization of fat and carbohydrate
- Vitamin B9 (Folic acid) aid in red blood cell formation
- Vitamin B 12 aid in function of nerve and brain system
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS per 1 tablespoon (8 grams):
|Fiber from corn||42% (3,374 mg)|
|Fructose||39% (3,139 mg)|
|Acerola concentrate||1.9% (152.25 mg)|
|Zinc gluconate||0.46% (37 mg)|
|Ascorbic acid||0.25% (20 mg)|
|Vitamin B complex||0.23% (17.98 mg)|
NO ARTIFICIAL COLORS, ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, OR PRESERVATIVES ADDED
Preparation and use direction:
Take 1-2 Scoops daily by measuring 1 level scoop into 250 mL of water then add ice or chill as desired.
WARNING: Please read the label before taking the product.
Not for prevention or curing of diseases.
FDA Number : 10-3-00745-1-0054