- No product items
- SKU :
- สั่งซื้อได้ : 2 สินค้าชิ้นสุดท้าย
Belkin UTP Patch Snagless Cat6 RJ-45 Networking Cable
At a Glance:
- CAT6 Ethernet patch cable for connecting to LANs or the Internet
- Ideal for use with 100-1000BASE-T networks
- RJ45 plugs with 50-micron gold-plated connectors for clear signal
- 4 twisted pairs of stranded copper wires prevent crosstalk
- Snagless design prevents cracking and breaking
- UTP stranded copper wires
- Durable PVC jacket
- RJ45 plugs with 50-micron gold-plated connectors
- Molded strain relief
CONNECT EASILY TO A COMPUTER NETWORK
Upgrade your network and enjoy clean and clear transmissions with the Belkin CAT6 Ethernet Patch Cable. This patch cable lets you connect a laptop or desktop computer to a wall outlet, modem, router or another networking device. It meets the CAT6 standard and is suitable for use with 100/1000BASE-T networks. Patch cables are also handy in home offices and hotel rooms to establish a wired Internet connection.
RJ45 PLUGS WITH GOLD-PLATED CONTACTS FOR A CLEAR SIGNAL
The Belkin CAT6 Ethernet Patch Cable features an RJ45 male connector on each end. Internal load bars ensure accurate plug positioning and consistent high performance, while 50-micron gold-plated connectors resist corrosion and wear and deliver a clean, clear signal.
GIGABIT SPEEDS WITH CAT6 TECHNOLOGY
Made with Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) stranded copper wires, this cable meets the CAT6 Ethernet network cable standard and can support Ethernet speeds of up to 1 gigabit per second. Unlike CAT5 technology, CAT6 cables fully use all four pairs of twisted copper wires for greater bandwidth and speed.
LESS CROSSTALK WITH TWISTED PAIR WIRES
The CAT6 Ethernet Patch Cable features 4 UTP 24 AWG (American Wire Gauge) stranded copper wires to reduce electromagnetic interference. Stranded cables are more pliable than solid cables, making them better suited for travel. Plus, the wires are housed in a durable PVC outer jacket for abrasion and corrosion resistance.
- CAT6 Ethernet Patch Cable